Continue your quality improvement based on the various steps described under Step 3. (Quality improvement at home). Take what you have learned from the benchmarking meeting and apply it to your quality improvement. Use the supporting material as required.
What do we want to achieve?
- Plan for how implemented improvements should be administered and further improved as part of the organization’s regular systems for management and follow-up.
- Plan for ensuring that all the activities in your organization provide various groups of women, men, girls and boys with the same fine service, treatment and resource allocation
- Improvement on one or more of the points of the gender mainstreaming checklist.
How should we proceed?
- Involve more parts of the organization
- Use lessons learned from the benchmarking programme, and continue with systematic quality improvement.